Monday, March 29, 2010

Saddling Up

I mentioned earlier I got my Saddleback Leather satchel last week.

It was pretty much attached to me as I meandered about on my errands over my weekend.

Me likey much.

I still have strong loyalty to my Chrome bag(s). They win for overall storage capacity, but sometimes it's awkward to wear my Chrome bag around. The thing is big.

The Saddleback satchel is stylish (as much as anything I own can ever be described as "stylish") and can hold the basics I lug around with me.

I'm seriously tempted to get a briefcase when (if?) I have the money. I've been finding myself looking at the deals page a fair amount.

I even saw one that was the color/size I wanted, but we're still talking about a chunk of money I don't have.

*sigh*

Trying to exercise self-control at this point is awfully diffcult.

No comments: