Friday, March 19, 2010

Bliss

I found out earlier in the week that I'm about to max out on my vacation time. When that happens, it's "use it or lose it", so I'm using some of it today to take a long weekend.

I've got nerds descending tomorrow upon my cave for a day of gaming, so having today off helps me get some other errands out of the way.

I'm combining it with a few family matters that I've been wanting to do for a while. The net result will be to get me out and about in the gorgeous, Spring-like air.

The dayball will try to burn me all it wants. It can't haves my precioussssss....

Oops. Sorry. Still having issues with my love of my gear ring.

[pause to twirl the gears]

It's just a shade past ten and I've already managed to get my laundry and some very, very basic housecleaning done.

Of course, all I ever do is basic housecleaning, but that's neither here nor there.

Life doesn't suck.

No comments: