Sunday, March 21, 2010

For a game that started with a lot of potential for disaster, things went rather well.

Erik couldn't show. A friend of his was badly injured in an accident. Erik and his lovely wife opted to show the correct priorities by heading off to be at their friend's side.

One of the other players forgot his info for the game and then had to leave early.

Yet another was recovering from a cold and sleep-deprivation (I shared a bit of the later due to the drinking events of the previous night).

For all that, things went remarkably-smoothly.

We broke to get Japanese food for dinner at one point. Apparently I'm predictable in my orders. The pretty cashier knew was I was going to order before I opened my mouth to say it.

I didn't think I went there that often. Huh.

Ah well. Good times.

No comments: