Thursday, March 11, 2010

A grab bag of this-n-that

I'm almost done with The Jennifer Morgue. I've been deliberately reading this book slowly and only during lunch hours at work.

Well, I was until I polished off my other books and decided I just can't keep the slow pace with Stross' story.

James Bond meets H.P. Lovecraft set in "The Office". Really can't get better than this.

---

"Lost"... um. Yeah. This show... it... I...

Ugh. This is getting away from me. Suffice it to say I think that I will react to the ending of "Lost" similarly to how I've reacted to the CRAPTACULAR ending of BSG.

Just sayin'.

---

Doing lots of push-ups after not really doing them for a while really, really hurts. Y'know?

---

I love REI. I love REI a lot.

In a couple of weeks, I'm going to love them BUNCHES!!!

No comments: