Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March

On the plus side, I got paid and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous today. I don't have to report for jury duty in the morning and all seems fairly calm thus far.

On the minus side, I may have to report for jury duty later. I cut my finger yesterday and it's a pretty bad gash. I woke up during the night with my finger throbbing. I cleaned the bandage and it's still bleeding a bit. I may need stitches. I can't go to the emergency room for that until I know what's up with jury duty... as, per the jury duty notice, I may have trouble if I don't show.. blah.

Overall, things are still pretty good for a Monday. I'll probably have to skip class today but the weather is ideal for jogging.

And I'm not nearly as tired as I should be, given it's the first work day of DST.

No comments: