Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well there's a smell...

While walking to get something from the local service station, a waft of a powerful, sickly-sweet odor hit me like a bus.

Yeah. Someone was enjoying a little "herbal refreshment".

That's right, sports fans. Someone was lighting a doobie in the area.

A lot of it, too. There's a breeze today and that smell was strong.

Nobody in line-of-sight, so I have to admit I'm wondering where the party is at.

Not for my own purposes, mind you. That kind of recreation would likely not mix well with my job duties, but my curiosity demands satisfaction.

Plus the smell made my headache go away for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

The other day, I was in E-ville, and there was a guy in the car next to me toking. As he drove off, I saw that it was a courtesy shuttle car for Lexus.