Monday, August 3, 2009

Anticipation of that nervous breakdown

It's going to be a crazy, crazy week. I can tell that already.

I have a semi-major family obligation during the week, then a game I'm completely unprepared for on Saturday, then a test on Sunday that I'm also not exactly prepared for.

I'm really hoping I can hit all my classes this week to iron out the wrinkles with my test-partner.

I'm really, really hoping I don't blow out my leg again.

If I can make it through to next week, I can shift into a slightly lower-gear of psycho-crazy as I anticipate a friend's birthday celebration that will likely destroy several of my internal organs as well as another family obligation that will prove to be surreal at best.

And then there's even more birthdays to deal with as the month comes to a close.

And then September will be here.

I'm not ready for September to be here.

I'm not ready for September to be this close to being here.

Deadlines and other things will line up to beat me like a gang of drunken soccer hooligans.

I don't like pain!

Odd, given my hobbies...

No comments: