Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Plans and Permutations

I'm hoping this pending car service won't be rife with complications like my last one.

That wasn't fun.

I'm really hoping to put off a new car purchase until 2010.

I'm seriously thinking of rousing myself out the door Friday or Saturday to check out District 9. I've been intrigued by this movie since I first heard about it.

An intelligently-written science fiction movie? It boggles the mind.

As a long-time reader of Sluggy Freelance, I find myself giddy with the recent plot twists and developments. Giddy. I am tempted to "squee", save that doing so may hurt my voice. I already have a scratchy throat (either from a pending bug or allergens or both).

Can I possibly say how happy I am that the BART strike is not an issue at this juncture?

I'm pretty happy.

I hate traffic.

No comments: