Monday, August 3, 2009

Hey, it's August!

Stress dreams. I have no freakin' idea why I'm having them.

I dreamt I was ineffectually dodging meetings.

Why? I dunno. I haven't particularly been trying hard to dodge meetings in real life. I don't really have all that many to worry about.

Freakin' weird.

---

There's few things funnier and more disconcerting in the morning than stopping for a yellow light and then spotting the nice police officer stopped at the intersection. Instinctively giving said officer a big, toothy grin may not be the smartest thing to do in the morning, but it's got an amusement factor going for it.

---

How the hell did August manage to sneak up so fast? Seriously... it's like a ninja month or something.

---

Egg beaters (those egg substitute things) are great for baking save for one little problem: when you open the container, you have about a week and change before it's supposed to go bad.

So you're supposed to use the damn thing up in that time.

I only use eggs for one purpose: baking.

So... I've been baking.

I've been baking a lot.

I can't be eating all this stuff. It's good, but it's too much sugar and fat.

Gwah.

I'm glad I have a dumping gr...um... office.

---

I'm pretty much sold on the idea that my extended Lord of the Rings DVD set is one of those things I cannot do without. When all else fails for viewing pleasure, few things satisfy like massive orc carnage.

No comments: