Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tick-tock goes the nutter clock

According to the frothing masses of the Internet, tomorrow is the doomsday of the Mayan calendar running out of time-units or somesuch crazy.

Are you ready for zombies/aliens/earthquakes/Rapture/lizard people/comets/asteroids/chainsaw-wielding monkeys/Cthulhu?

I really wish I'd gotten that Apokatana.

I'm regretting not being more proactive over the pending apocalypse and hedging my bets a bit. Would have been nice to learn from those folks who thought the Rapture was upon us not too long ago and offer to take material possessions off of the hands of folks expecting Mayan snake gods to snack on us before the weekend.

With all the NRA folks buying up guns out of fear of talks of (likely never-to-happen) gun control in the States, I suppose it's too late to stockpile and build a bunker.

I'd have to learn to shoot. Probably too late for that too.

I'm not worried. I've been touched by His Noodley Appendage and look forward to an afterlife of beer volcanoes and strippers.

No comments: