Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Waxy Moon

The moon's working its way towards being full. If I were superstitious, I'd use that to justify what a weird day yesterday was.

I don't think that's the case, though. It was weird because of general weirdness.

The wind is howling this morning and there's claims that rain might hit. I doubt we'll see much rain. Sad, really.

All my shows are on break or done for the season. Out of desperation for mindless entertainment, I recorded "Alcatraz" last night. Now I'm wondering what the hell I was thinking. Sweet FSM this show is awful.

The fluorescent lighting of my office burns more than usual this Tuesday morning. I huddle in the shadowy confines of my hoodie and try to avoid their migraine-inducing rays of hate.

I have opinions.

I wish I had something more interesting to post. Life has hit new lows of boring. Work is the only excitement going on, and that's kinda sad.

Still, boring is good. I could do with less excitement for a while, I suppose.

No comments: