Thursday, March 15, 2012

BLARGH

Working a half-day today. The morning has started off surprisingly-well. I think I'm mostly past my DST-lag.

I still hate Daylight Saving Time. I feel slightly-ashamed I didn't needlessly repeat myself yesterday.

So let me say it again: I hate Daylight Saving Time.

I think I'll have another go tomorrow then let this rest. In pieces.

I bit the bullet yesterday and prepared to downgrade my cable TV package to the most basic level. I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money for TV stations that just air crap. I enjoy USA's offerings, for the most part, but the other expanded channels I used to enjoy (Cartoon Network, SciFi Channel) have turned into shit.

I can stream the USA shows I like online. So... downgrade.

And, just like that, the cable rep on the line offered to put me on a promotion that halved my bill. I can (will) revisit this in September when the bill goes back to ridiculous levels.

Too weird. Too funny.

It's my hope that Nickelodean will air "The Legend of Korra" before then. Otherwise I suppose I can buy eps from Amazon or iTunes or something.

On the topic of "Avatar: The Last Airbender", I saw this:


This was just awesome.

Soon it will be St. Patrick's Day. Mmm... Irish beer...

No comments: