Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just another hump day

The moon's gettin' fuller every morning. A lovely sight in the cold chill of the morning.

I'd like to start my annual tirade against Daylight Saving Time, but honestly I'm too tired. Expect a lot of whining from me next week.

New PC at work. Adjusting to the new-ness of it all. So far so good. I think.

Yesterday was kind of a wash for productivity thanks to the transition, but it's certainly an improvement.

---

Even though I tend to avoid computer games (addiction issues) I must say I'm enjoying all the trailers for the "Mass Effect 3" game. I like the computer animation they're using in the cutscenes. I wish Hollywood would release animated full-length feature films using that quality.

A nice space opera wouldn't go amiss these days, either on TV or in theaters.

Can't wait for Prometheus...

---

Is it ominous to have a dental appointment during a full moon?

---

Today's decision: shop for groceries that may well spoil as the weekend plans hit full-swing or dine out for dinner over the next few nights.

A brewery dinner is sounding very tasty right now... and it's not even 5:30 am.

I think that's a sign of a problem.

No comments: