Friday, November 13, 2009

Where's my hockey mask?

'Tis a chilly morning on this Friday, the 13th of November.

I lurk at my desk with my hood covering my head in the darkness of my cubicle. Why? The air conditioning has come on. And I like the psychotic Sith-monk look.

Automatic deposit has brought me monetary joy.

Email has brought a few anguished screams of job-related irritation and frustration.

The residue of Nyquil from the previous evening leaves me disoriented. My immune system is wresting with what appears to be a cold (or really severe allergies). Thus far, my immune system appears to be winning the battle. Ten-plus hours of sleep probably helped.

For reasons I'm not entirely clear on, this seems like a really cool little invention.

Tomorrow, nerds meet for a brainmeat stew of psychosis.

I require more coffee.

No comments: