Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Peoples of Earth: Surrender

Surrender and bow to me as your new supreme overlord. I won't promise I'll be a benevolent ruler or even a particularly good ruler, but at least I'm being honest.

Rode my bike today. T'was a chilly ride but I regret nothing.

I can tell it's chilly when the hookers are not out on the street. That or Tuesday mornings function as their day off. Good for them. It's too cold in the mornings for the skanky mini-skirt look.

Tonight is the next installment of ABC's "V" remake. I'm torn. I absolutely hated the pilot episode, but given the dearth of science fiction on TV, I feel as though I should give it another chance. Hmph. Maybe one more chance. I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently.

If I ruled the Earth with an iron fist, any remakes would only be allowed if they were spectacularly-good. Otherwise, the writers and the producers would be put in a deep, dark pit and forced to do death-match battles with horrific mutant monsters until they were devoured for the entertainment of the masses.

Hey, it worked for the Romans, or it would have if they had access to horrific mutant monsters.

I will have horrific mutant monsters. Have no fear on that score.

I'm rather tired this morning. Tired and megolmaniacal. Must be Tuesday.

No comments: