Monday, November 2, 2009

November Arrives

Okay, technically it arrived yesterday but I was too busy slacking to take note.

A full moon of a Monday is kicking me in the face, so now I've started to notice.

Yeah. November.

2009 is doing the Kessel Run in record time, isn't it?

And the Bay Bridge is still closed. Personally, I'm not directly affected by the bridge closure and I'd just as soon CalTrans take the time they need and do it right. That piece that fell off last week was 500 pounds of big. Would've crushed my little car like a grape.

So, November. Time to start gearing up my tummy for Turkey Day later this month.

Should be an interesting month, all said. I've already booked every weekend into December (and that's going to fill up fast).

The roller coaster of the year is on a downward spiral.

No comments: