Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Status Report

I didn't bother to watch 'V' last night. I taped it. I watched part of it this morning. I can already tell I'm going to intensely dislike most of the characters.

And that's after five minutes of showtime.

Still... Morena Baccarin...

Sorry. Where was I? Oh yes.

New "Fringe" tomorrow. That has me more excited. Killer shadow creature that dissolves people into an ash-like dust. Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! You know what this show needs? Morena Baccarin!

I need to focus.

My work is going through policy shifts. I've managed to dodge a bullet in that regard and be a "test case". This will allow me to continue to attend my classes on-time... at least for now. This could all change next week. Livin' la vida Morena Ba... aaaah!

Cooler this morning. The weather report claims a ten to fifteen degree drop today and possible rain tomorrow through Friday. Good times. It's November. I'm ready for cooler weather and rain.

See? I can make a statement without referring to Morena Baccarin.

Um...

D'oh.

No comments: