Friday, November 20, 2009

Sublime Awesome and Irritating Hotmail

So I roused myself early and watched last night's "Fringe" episode in its entirety.

Wow.

That was pretty awesome. I feel rather giddy. This will, of course, make it all the harder when FOX inevitably cancels the show. God forbid they'd put it on another night.

This, of course, just makes Friday all the better. And this Friday has taken an eternity or six to arrive so I'm especially overjoyed it's here.

Pretty much the only thing that's dampening my mood is Hotmail. Oh, I don't have a Hotmail account. No, no. For some reason, Hotmail is treating all my personal emails from my ISP as spam. Doesn't matter who I send mail to. If they have a Hotmail account, it's bouncing.

This happens about three or four times a year for about a week or so, then it goes away.

I only ever have this problem when I'm runnning an email roleplaying game with my friends (one or two of whom have Hotmail accounts) and only with Hotmail itself.

I can kind of see why the RPG stuff might trigger a spam filter. I'm not sure why my email to a friend overseas would.

And, of course, I have no business relationship of any kind with Hotmail so there's no one I can really resolve this with.

Jackasses.

Oh well. At least it's Friday.

No comments: