Monday, November 16, 2009

A Flurry of the Crazy

Eleven hours of gaming on Saturday. While my last post implied I didn't enjoy it, I was being a bit disingenuous. I had a marvelous time until about 10pm when I could feel my (cold? allergies? ailment?) creeping up on me and sapping life force.

A little after 11pm, I called an end to it and shoved everyone out of my apartment. I was having difficulty keeping track of my plot threads and that's a bad thing when you're GMing a game. It's especially worse given the complexity of the game I was running and the sophistication of the six (!!!) players I had.

Sunday I was moving slowly. I felt fine after I got some sleep, but I wasn't breaking any speed records to do anything. I trucked in to see the 'rents and had a fairly standard visit. I'd meant to bow out of dinner, but lingered instead and enjoyed a fine meal with the whole family. I think I made it home around 7pm.

I'm pretty damn tired still. Good times.

At least I don't feel sick anymore.

No comments: