Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Not quite a month left

Just a few weeks left in the shitstorm that has been 2016. I'm looking forward to this fucking disaster of a year being over but not particularly-enthused as to what 2017 has in store.

One bright note: the next Expanse book comes out today. That, and several other books, should be en route soon for my reading pleasure during my commute. Apparently BART is going to do major maintenance in mid-2016, which will be a tad disruptive to my early work schedule. Whee.

I think I'm going to take some vacation this month and hide away from the madness of the world. In the last week I've had someone try to break into my apartment building and had my credit card compromised. Fun times. Yeah, I'm kinda done with this year.

1 comment:

Aaron Britton said...

I am ready for this year to end too. I guess we will see if we can make it. Time to Hermit for the rest of the year.