Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: Lever Gear Toolcard 1.0

This one wasn't a Kickstarter for me. At least not when I got in on it. It was an Indiegogo project when I got involved. The Lever Gear Toolcard 1.0 was a bumpy ride as crowdfunding projects go for me. I wasn't sure it was ever really going to deliver as I opted for a black Toolcard and there were supply issues.

About the same time my Dango wallet arrived, my Toolcard money clip came.

The Toolcard 1.0 does pretty much what my Dango wallet does, only with a less-menacing look to it. I don't think I'd have problems getting the Toolcard on an airplane or into court. It's got the screwdrivers, wrenches, rulers, pry-tips, and the all-important bottle opener. It's also got a clip for the money-clip function that I sought it for.

I'm quite happy with this acquisition and am interested to see what Lever Gear does in the future.

No comments: