Sunday, December 25, 2016

Noodly Xmas

Been a nice Xmas. Fun time with the family. Lots of food. Lots of drink. Lots of loot. Spent a chunk of the 23rd watching Star Wars IV: A New Hope. Spent part of Xmas Eve watching Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back. Just spent part of today watching Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi. God, I hate Ewoks.

Still, I have to credit Rogue One with putting me in the mood to watch all the classics again, albeit remastered.

When not doing that, it's been a relaxing afternoon of sampling whiskey, setting up my new computer monitor, resetting my fussy router, and having more whiskey.

Finished "Good Intentions" by Elliot Kay. I can see a lot of "Poor Man's War" in his more steamy series about everyday Alex who winds up bound to a succubus and an angel. Entertaining reading. Now I'm going to focus on finishing up "Wrath" by John Gwynne before jaunting off to the next book in the pile.

And I think I'm seriously going to look into getting a new bookshelf.

No comments: