Friday, March 14, 2014

Kicked-in-the-nethers-starter

I was one of the many folks who backed the Veronica Mars movie on Kickstarter.

Suffice it to say, I will never, ever back a film in Kickstarter (or any other crowdfunding source) ever again. Especially if Rob Thomas does it.

Ratfuck bastard promised certain tiers digital copies of the movie. Nice enough. I figured I could download the flick legally and watch it from the leisure of my PC.

Nope. That wasn't the deal at all. Thomas opted to go through some DRM-heavy streaming bullshit service that doesn't even work properly.

I was a huge fan of the "Veronica Mars" TV show. At this point, I'm so pissed off I'm inclined to boycott anything having to do with the goddamn film. I hope this film bombs. I hope this film is so heavily-pirated that Thomas doesn't make a dime on it. Bastard.

No comments: