Monday, March 24, 2014

It begins again

Another Monday. Another long week. Whee.

As weekends go, I gotta say mine was full-up:
  • Finally watched the last "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." with Sif and Loreli from Asgard. That was AWESOME! ALL OF THE EPISODES SHOULD BE LIKE THAT! Seriously. Villains. Awesome fights. Coulson being badass. THIS SHOULD BE EVERY EPISODE!
  • Watched my recording of the "Suicide Squad" ep of "Arrow". Entertaining, if a bit random. Utter crap next to "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." but that's how it should be.
  • Watched "The 100" or, as I call it, "Earth-2 v.2". A mishmash of "Earth 2" and "Battlestar Galactica" with even worse acting. GO CW!
  • Beer. Lots of beer this weekend. Almost appalling amounts of beer, really.
  • Toured a decommissioned warship in Richmond: the SS Red Oak Victory. Then beer. Gorgeous weather.
  • Allergies. So. Many. Allergies.

No comments: