- Everyone's (cliched) Irish today. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
- Finished "Redshirts" by John Scalzi on Friday. That was one goddamn hysterical and weird book. Excellent read. Nice job with the "Star Trek" tropes. Funny and thought-provoking at the same time. Just what I needed when I was having beers.
- I've already rambled plenty over Veronica Mars. The long-and-the-short of it is that if you enjoyed the TV series at all, you're going to like this movie. Probably a lot. Sassy, funny, clever, and a couple of neat plot twists. It was like a long TV episode only without TV's restrictions on language and hand gestures.
- Freakishly-hot weather here in California. My allergies are beating the unholy shit out of me this morning. On the plus side, it's rum-drinks weather. *ahem*... yeah, that's probably not really a thing.
- So it's Monday. If you feel a burning need to get into the right frame of mind (meaning: facing gibbering horror), check out this video. If possible, watch it in the dark. It's entirely possible you won't need coffee. You might need a change of shorts. Sort of depends on your threshold, I suppose.
- Yesterday was a full moon. Today's St. Patrick's Day. Yeah. That's going to go really well.
New DNA tests show remains are Romanovs - DNA tests on remains thought to be of Russia's last royals prove their authenticity, reports *Deutsche Welle*. Killed by Bolsheviks after the October rev...
7 minutes ago