Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Aaaaaaaah...

Four days off and I'm back at the salt mines.

Damn but that was a nice little break. Just what I needed and when I most needed it.

Slept in every day as late as my noisy neighbors would let me.

Lounged around like a lazy slob. Did a little light housecleaning but otherwise finished off the case of homebrew I bought earlier in the month and watched my DVDs of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, "Game of Thrones" as well as "Person of Interest". Mixed in The Two Towers just for shits and giggles.

Painted some miniatures I'd had laying around for ages. I'm amazed I still have good paint.

Read more of "Under Heaven" (which inspired me to re-watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon).

When I left my apartment at all, it was for groceries, to buy some miniatures (for the aforementioned painting), or to hit a bar-slash-brewery.

Actually, as I look back on this, I wonder how the hell I fit all this in over four days given all the sleeping I did.

Time to get back on the wagon and start exercising again. It was nice to be a lazy blob, but can't slip back into horrible habits too much.

I could totally adapt to living a life of leisure.

No comments: