Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pet Peeves

A few things in the long list of stuff that bugs me:

* Websites that don't have a prominent sign out or log off button or link. I'm lookin' at you eBay. And Amazon? You could stand to fix that as well.

* People who cut you off in the far left lane of the freeway, then slow down so traffic on the right passes them. WTF people? It's the passing lane! Don't get into the goddamn lane if you're not planning on moving quickly!

* People who don't put their trash in the trash bins. They should be made to sleep in a bed made of their trash for a full night for each time they do this.

* Looking at package tracking and knowing my shipment is just sitting on a shelf for an arbitrary delivery schedule.

I share 'cause I care.

No, that's not true.

No comments: