Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Obligatory Random Mutterings

Ah, what a difference a new DSL modem makes.

---

I find it weird sometimes how different people in my life - people who are unlikely to be chatting with one another - can suddenly sync up and ping me over the exact same topic.

Makes me almost believe in telepathy.

That's creepy. More likely just a giant coincidence or I just know a lot of nosy people.

---

I'm now on... what? The fourth episode of "Alcatraz"?

Why am I still watching this show? I mean... seriously? Who thought this would make it as a series?

---

My rent's getting jacked up for the first time since I moved to my apartment some... six or eight years ago.

The funny thing is that I really can't complain. The rent increase is surprisingly-modest and I still get a pretty good deal, all things considered.

I'm kind of surprised this didn't happen years ago.

Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

---

I'm a week into my Facebook account deletion. Another 7 days and they formally nuke that sucker.

I have to admit, it's a weird feeling to not go to the site constantly. I've described it as an itch I can't scratch and it's much that same sort of sensation.

That said, I'm finding myself much more productive, both at work and elsewhere.

I regret nothing.

---

Sweet Captain Mosey, but how did January blaze by so FSM-damned fast?

No comments: