Monday, March 21, 2011

Springy

Apparently it's now spring.

The forecast in the Bay Area is a chance of showers with a chance of thundershowers mixed in for fun. In the future that may mutate into proper rain. Then more rain.

Then it may just get wet.

I can't say I mind. I'm not particularly fond of walking in the rain nor am I especially overjoyed over the thought of driving in the same. The rain is inconvenient as it interferes with my jogging (I'm too much of a wuss to jog in the cold rain... I like not having a cold). Still, I approve of weather that staves off that word in Californian language that is so loathed: "drought".

I'm moderately confident we won't be worrying about a drought this summer. With that in mind, I'm fine with the skies dumping water on us. Helps me justify re-watching all five seasons of "Babylon-5" on DVD instead of doing anything constructive.

No comments: