Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quandry

Some facts I must consider:

1) I own a Stein of Science.

2) It's St. Patrick's Day.

3) As someone with ancestry of various European nations known for cliched behavior of imbibing alcohol, I feel obligated to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the appropriately-cliched fashion of consuming moderately sizable amounts of alcohol (probably beer).

My quandary:

Do I take my Stein of Science with me on my sojourns to various drinking establishments this fine evening and risk possible damage to the PRECIOUSSSSSSSS (sorry... forgot myself for a moment) or do I leave my superior drinking vessel in the safe and warm confines of my man cave and settle for inferior, local vessels to hold my beverages?

Oh, the humanity!

If I had a "rugged" Stein, I bet I'd be less-worried.

Nah... I'd still be worried and I'd have to fight people who would want to examine the awesomeness of such a product in the insanity of the occasion.

No comments: