Wednesday, July 2, 2008

aaah

It's Wednesday (or Suiyoubi, if my Japanese studies hold true) and effectively this week's Friday (or Kinyoubi, if my Japanese studies hold true).

Tomorrow is a work day... technically... but I'll be in the City at a "team building exercise" (read: work-supported goofing-off). Good times.

I'm looking forward to the three-day weekend. I finally get to see fireworks, since the 4th is on a Friday and I don't need to get up the next morning.

This is, of course, assuming fog doesn't obscure said fireworks and I find a reasonably good vantage point.

Saturday I'm supposed to do lunch and mini-golf with Tim, Kaori, and Kaori's mother and niece. I'm looking forward to that.

And, best of all, three days of sleeping in. Glee!

I considered taking Monday as PTO, but I think I'll save it.

No comments: