Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Friday-ish day

So I'm at work for the morning, then it's off to S.F. with the dev team I'm assigned to for a trek to G.G. Park and some kind of butterfly exhibit (yeah... okay...), then lunch (yay!), then some glass art show.

Eh. Beats working and I'm getting paid for this.

And unlike most of my dev. team, I'm actually doing some work in the morning.

I'd feel smug about that, but it's really more me being pathetic about the long list of things I have to do.

And, much to my surprise, I found out yesterday that I hit my PTO ceiling. That means I must take some time off this month.

So I'm taking Monday and having a nice, long break from work. I'm going to spice up the balance of July with three-day weekends to make things entertaining.

Good times!

No comments: