Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Halfway point

Okay, since I have Friday off, I guess I'm more than halfway done with the week.

Yay!

I'm debating seeing "Dark Knight" again on Friday. With one startlingly-hostile exception, everyone I know loved it and even that one exception seemed more like someone who just wanted to pick a fight for some bizarre reason than a hater.

So do I deal with Berkeley's insanity again or opt for a different theater? I hear IMAX is still running it...

Though this weekend is gonna be a bit crazed. Maybe I should just take Friday and veg.

Eh. I can decide on Friday.

So... Bourbon & Branch on Saturday! Woo-hoo!

I don't do a lot of fancy outings in the City, so this should be interesting. Dinner at some Italian place I've never eaten at followed by fancy drinks (which will somehow involve getting a cab... that should be fun).

Yay!

No comments: