Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ramblings and rumblings and crumblings

  • Day one of cat-sitting. And I'm allergic to cats. Though "cat-sitting" is a bit of a misnomer. I'm more "cat-feeding and cat-cleaning-up-after". Kinda. Still funny.
  • Work is suddenly crazy-busy. Part of me likes this. Part of me would like to remember to keep a flask handy.
  • Meetings. Sweet zombie jesus. What the HELL is with all the meetings?
  • Re-watched "Samurai Champloo". Damn but that's a fun series.
  • Working my way slowly through "River of Stars". While set in the same world as "Under Heaven", this novel is more plodding and random, at least so far. Still enjoyable, but just less-engaging than "Under Heaven". I think it's due to the lack of Kanlins (badass Shaolin-like super-warriors).
  • I'm out of beer. *Sigh*

No comments: