Friday, June 21, 2013

Halfway Point

  • Summer Solstice. The summer season starts today. And it's supposed to be warm in the Bay Area. Interestingly-enough, we're supposed to have a drop in temperatures and rain next week. Yes, it's because we're the Bay Area and can't do things like normal people.
  • Day two of cat-feeding. The more social cat has decided to treat me to purring and attention. The less social cat is hiding. I spent about ten minutes hanging out with the more social cat then headed off to work (I've got a crapload of stuff to do today) then remembered today is Bring Your Dog to Work Day.

    This ought to be good.
  • Today's Worst Case Scenario calendar has facts on rats. I hate rats. That's all the facts I need on the little bastards.
  • Friday. Finally. BBotE in my bloodstream. Now it's time to get to work.

No comments: