Tuesday, June 25, 2013

a smattering of random nonsense on a Tuesday morning

You know how I was mocking the rain yesterday?

Apparently Mother Nature heard me and decided to take exception to my smartassery. A mite wet for this morning's commute. Plus it was hell trying to wake up with the rain determined to soothe me back to slumber.

My life is hard.




In a bought of nostalgia that I have no intention of explaining, I have been on a kick to hear Scottish/Irish folk music (the so-called "Celtic genre"). Pipes, fiddles, and bagpipes have been dominating my iTouch of late.

I really need to do a trip to Scotland.




Still haven't seen World War Z yet. I'm not sure why. It could be that it's got Brad Pitt and I'm afraid of watching another star vehicle film when I should be watching zombie carnage. It could be that I'm just expecting epic suckage. I dunno.

No comments: