- I'm trying to figure out if I could possibly be more sleepy this morning. I don't think that's possible.
- Meetings fill my day. Meetings through my regular lunch hour, no less. Welcome, Monday. Fuck you, Monday.
- Thus far, "River of Stars" by Guy Gavriel Kay is entertaining, but not as fun as "Under Heaven". I'm about a quarter through, so I guess it's unfair to judge. Yet I judge anyway. Funny how that works.
- Explained "the Cloud" to a family member yesterday. Fun.
- I'm told by multiple sources that Man of Steel is quite enjoyable. It's still a rehashed origin story about Superman, who
is a ginormous doucheI do not care for, so I think I'll pass.
- So sleepy.
Star Wars A Cappella Medley - The Serbian a cappella choir Viva Vox (previously at Neatorama) perform a medley of *Star Wars* themes with just their voices. All the orchestral parts a...
1 hour ago