Friday, October 26, 2012

Thoughts on "Arrow"

Okay, so I've seen a few episodes of the CW's "Arrow".

I can't possibly review this show because it's just terrible. Yet it's also awesome. It's awesomely terrible and terribly awesome. More the former than the latter, really.

I literally can't tell anyone apart. They're all generically pretty with brown or dark hair.

It's clear that Oliver Queen was trained by ninjas on a ninja island near Russia. Russian ninjas? I wait breathlessly for that revelation to come to light.

It's clear that Laurel Lance was trained by cop ninjas in kung fu. I don't care how or why.

It's clear that this is corny beyond words and computers can do magical Hollywood hacking things that are completely divorced from reality.

The Queen family is getting up there in the dysfunctional category.

I... I don't know why I like this show! I really don't!

No comments: