Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Observations of no importance whatsoever

I'm conflicted.

I do not care for hot weather, and this translates to a rather more-than-moderate distaste for the current mini-heat wave hitting the Bay Area.

That said, this does give me a chance to bust out my Aloha shirts before the weather gets properly chilly.

Glass half-empty? Glass half-full? I ordered a cheeseburger, damnit.



Nothing says awesome like being invited to an ice cream social when you're lactose intolerant.



I voted absentee ballot. This means all the robo-callers and political wonks will stop calling me. Right?

... right?

............... hello?



On the topic of voting, I should point out that I do not like either candidate for president and find most of the choices a bit distasteful.

I am also of the opinion that voting gives me bitching rights.

Well, having a voice gives me bitching rights.

Huh. Nevermind then.

No comments: