Thursday, October 4, 2012

This, That, and the Other Thing

With luck, my kitchen sink is getting fixed today. What a PITA.



Got my DVD of The Avengers. I forgot how much I enjoyed that movie.

Three times in theaters. How the hell do I forget that? Damn, I'm getting old.



I think I managed a record for myself last night. Hurt my knee, pulled something in my back, tweaked a shoulder. And - unrelated - I think I'm developing carpal tunnel.

Time for cybernetics.



I'm re-reading "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings". I'm at a loss on how Peter Jackson's going to split the Hobbit story into three films. I didn't mind the creative license he took with the LOTR story (too much...) but I suspect I shall take exception to the padding of the Hobbit's story.



The weather has finally cooled with the return of the much-welcome fog to the Bay Area. I really, really hate the heat.

No comments: