Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Strange Coincidence

Well that was a little weird. No sooner did I put up my last post then I go trolling through my news feed on the side and see the latest from ApocalypseEquipped.

How on Earth did I miss this when I was getting the links for the previous post? I'm going to blame allergies.

So I'm blushing a little and apologies if you read my blog and think it's a bit scattered and filled mostly with my banal ramblings.

Though to be fair, my blog is mostly about my banal ramblings, but that's really not the point.

If you haven't read ApocalypseEquipped you're missing a treat. It's a fun read about all kinds of fascinating gear and thoughts on preparedness (plus the joys of how to handle collecting certain items in Australia).

The zombie apocalypse can hit anywhere, you know.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

That's totally awesome, man.

You get props from a site you like, and other than family and you commenting, all I've ever gotten is an angry author who told me not to read any more of his books.