Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Frazzle

Busy week. Have out-of-town co-workers about. There is much in the way of "team building exercises" going on after work.

We're writers, so "team building" sometimes takes place at bars. What of it?

Blazed out of my martial arts class last night to meet up with my co-workers. I'd forgotten just about everything I've ever learned about throws and was doing them horribly wrong in class.

I think I remember the right movements now, but alas I have no partner to practice with at 6-something in the morning. Funny how the brain processes info. I never make the connections when I need them.

Oh well. Was totally worth it to hit our "team building". Got caught up on stuff going on with my teammates... or at least one round of catch-up. The week has only begun...

Wish the damn allergies would take a break for a while. Like sixty years or so...

No comments: