Monday, June 4, 2012

Collecting

Spent the weekend pretty much trying to get my sh*t together and let sore muscles rest.

Cleaned my hovel of a man cave a bit (not so much that anyone would notice, but it's all about increments).

Read a little. Watched "Sherlock" and some classic "Dr. Who" (and by "classic" I mean 1970's schlock with hammy acting and special effects that make SyFy Channel offerings look state-of-the-art).

Caught up with the family. Explored more inroads in gluttony. Hit the farmer's market. Got lemons. Made lemonade ('cause one must honor cliches). Worked on some projects.

In a nutshell, I spent a weekend I'd thought I'd booked instead regaining my mental bearings a little. That's good, I guess. I won't have another free weekend for this sort of thing for the forseeable future.

No comments: