Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Constants

There's a few things in life I feel I can count on (and usually not in a good way):

- Death
- Taxes
- Gravity
- FOX canceling TV shows I like
- Democrats imploding

I can't say I was super-fond of "Dollhouse" so I don't count that in my FOX rule. I'm waiting for the axe to take out "Fringe".

Oh and the Dems. Yeah. Massachusetts.

Really? The Democrats could f*ck up Massachusetts??? Seriously?

I mean, sure. Their "supermajority" wasn't going anywhere. The Democratic party is too splintered with the bizarre. The "Blue Dog" Dems, for example. They're essentially Repugnicans who think they're clever by pretending to be otherwise.

Still, way to go Dems! Screw up in one of your stronghold states! You're... what? A year into holding the White House again? I look forward to seeing how you'll handle your agenda and stave off the barrage of conservative numbnuts now that you're more vulnerable to filibusters.

I'd at least expected four years of some positive results before you guys imploded. Way to disappoint!

*sigh*... end rant. I forgot my flask. Damn.

No comments: