Friday, January 22, 2010

Pining for a Clue Bat

Okay... I can get the Dems losing Massachusetts. They f***ed up their campaign there. It's par for the course. I get that.

I don't get them all in a tizzy-panic now. So you lost an election. Suck it up, get your shit together, and get to work doing stuff for your base. It's not all that complicated, Dems. Seriously. Stop helping bail out fat banks with our tax dollars and do something to help the everyday folks. You'll get re-elected then. It's a pretty solid strategy.

I mean seriously... your opponents are represented by people like:

- Rush Limbaugh, a "man" who publically says we shouldn't be helping out Haiti 'cause it plays into President Obama's political ambitions. Um...

- Pat Buchanan, a "man" who claims the Haiti disaster is due to a pact with the devil.

- Sarah Palin, a "woman" who can see Russia from her house. Apparently.

I wish these were just fringe characters, but they're really the more vocal parts of the right-wingers in the country.

Argh. I really just want a clue bat that I can swing about with impunity.

And a pony. No reason. Just thought it would be cool.

No comments: