Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A smattering of brain dumpage

I hate iTunes. It consistently freezes or freezes my PC (even worse). This happens especially when I sync my iPod Nano. A shame, 'cause I love my iPod.

---

First bike ride of 2010. T'was rather chilly until about halfway in. I hit all the lights correctly so it was non-stop and felt good.

No hookers at all on the streets. Must be holiday season for 'em.

---

Packages awaiting me when I arrived at the office. The last of the Patrick Troughton "Dr. Who" eps on DVD: "The War Games"

I made happy noises.

---

Yesterday one of my friends found one of my myriad flashlights in her car. I'd lost it back in November and was quite distraught (it's a pricy light).

That helped make yesterday a good, good day... until my PC choked on f***ing iTunes.

---

I've previously (incoherently) rambled about the Russell T. Davies written finale to David Tennant's stint on "Dr. Who". RTD's four specials were lackluster, for the most part. I was very disappointed with "The Next Doctor" and unimpressed by "Planet of the Dead". I enjoyed "Waters of Mars"... mostly. "The End of Time" was a truly mixed bag. Overall I disliked the first part but mostly-enjoyed the second part.

I'm still glad to see RTD go.

No comments: