Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Splat

Brain Dump:

- With barely half a cup of coffee in my bloodstream, I fixed a problem getting a program to run on my PC at home. Yay me!

- I'm kind of tied of the deluge of Megan Fox pics on the various geek sites I frequent. C'mon, guys. There's other women out there...

- After falling out of a hand-stand yesterday and crinking my neck a bit, I'm pleasantly-surprised to find that I feel minimal pain this morning. Yay me!

- So when the moon is just a wee, tiny sliver in the sky, that's apparently a "Hunter's Moon". How do I know that? Hippie relatives.

- One Firefox function that's seriously starting to bug me: when tabs suddenly pop out into their own separate browser window. Annoying.

- The latest Dresden Codak is so totally random that I can't stop laughing at it.

Life is good.

No comments: