Friday, September 4, 2009

Contemplation of Horrible Thoughts

One of my neighbors is learning to play, or is just practicing, the clarinet.

That, in and of itself, is not a bad thing. Said unknown neighbor is pretty good with said instrument.

That isn't really what I take issue with. I do take some issue with the time said neighbor likes to practice.

In short, I'm of the opinion that people should consider shutting their noise-making contraptions down, or lowering the volume, around 9pm or so. Certainly nobody should be practicing a musical instrument at midnight. Ever.

When the blind rage goes down to a dull roar, I hope to find this neighbor and explain this position with the hope of coming to an understanding ("an understanding" translates to: "don't play your goddamn clarinet while other people are trying to sleep").

No comments: