Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Son of a...

So my apartment building is suffering from a little crime wave. Last week, one of my neighbors had her car broken into, rifled through, and cleaned out.

So today, I jaunted into the city to do some shopping. I got back about 1-ish and, answering the call of my paranoid self, cut through our garage.

My neighbor's car was open. The car doors ajar. The trunk wide open. Crap scattered all over the place. Further, two of the storage units were open, including the one belonging to my next-door neighbor.

My car and my storage unit were untouched (thank god), so I scrambled around to let my neighbors know, then we contacted the landlord and the police.

Now I'm trying to figure out where the hell I'm putting my bike, since my storage unit isn't safe anymore. Sigh.

No comments: