Wednesday, August 27, 2008

atsui desu ne

If my Japanese is anything resembling coherent, I just said it's hot.

And it is.

So I've finally bit the bullet and ponied up for a car alarm for my aging car. I didn't bother to go high-end. Let's face it, the car isn't getting any younger. Still, I want/need something to discourage the miscreants that appear to think my apartment building is a playground.

Plus, it's a two-hundred-fifty dollar security blanket.

The work is getting done now. It was a hot walk back. It will be a hotter walk to retrieve the car.

Yeah... I think I'm getting a drink tonight.

1 comment:

VM Brasseur said...

Depending on when you need to get back to pick up your vehicular device I may be available to provide shuttle service. I should be leaving the office around 4-ish, in your neck of the woods around 4:30 or so. Give a call should you want to avoid the heat in my plush Mazda 3.